Who am I?
Hi! My name is Erick Cruz. I started photography in 2011 when I bought my very first camera in New York, a Nikon D7000. My prime passion is taking portraits, even from the beginning — as my very first lens of choice is actually the 85mm f1.4.
Being able to witness fractions of timeless emotions, and capturing it, is such a rewarding experience.
“For me, every photograph is a portrait; the clothes are just a vehicle for what I want to say. You’re photographing a relationship with the person you’re shooting; there’s an exchange, and that’s what that picture is.” ~ Peter Lindbergh
I have already worked with various local and international clients, and specialize in cinematic portraits, commercial work, and lifestyle brands. I habe also been published locally and internationally in various publications and magazines.
In 2018, I started to venture into videos to further my creative journey. I am happy to say now that I have even partnered up with several known companies worldwide that have helped me further achieve my dream of gaining further expertise in film.
I am now currently focused in creating digital content for various platforms for partners I meet via social media. My next client could be YOU 🙂
I have an IT background so I very much process oriented. My specialty also is corporate communications and change management. This knowledge, I believe, helps immensely in providing additional insights into creating a campaign for whatever you, as my client, is looking to do. I don’t create same cut-out projects because I treat each of my partners as a unique entity, with their own quirks, nuisances and targets niche markets.
I can attest to consistent delivery. See my works with both local and international brands and magazine publications such as:
CASCADE OF PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES AND UPDATES
BGC'S PREMIERE LUXURY BARS
- ConceptWise: Events & Advertising
- CNN Philippines
- Government of Pasay City
- Heineken (Philippines)
- Photobook Philippines
- Privé Luxury Club
- Sunlife of Canada (Philippines)
- XPert Chemicals
Magazines / Groups
- AlmostNakd Swimwear
- Bahay Ligaya Restaurant
- Beyond the Beach Swimwear
- Bonheur Spassentials
- Cressora Modeling Agency
- Farah Abu
- Glam Prints & Favors
- HeyPerky Swimwear
- La Solédad Studios
- Lacey Sunday Intimates
- Lisbonafied Makeup
- Must Sea Swimwear
- Plunge Swimwear
- Sai Ram Collections
- Sun and Palm Swimwear
- Ygriega Collection
I also do workshops on portraiture, post-processing and social media management. Each of there are aptly named as:
- //BASIC Portraiture. A delve into what my mindset is when taking portraits. This is a culmination of what I have learned from since 2011. This is a whole day workshop that is a primer on gears, photography rules, portraiture concepts, planning, directing and posing models under natural light;
- //INTERMEDIATE Post-Processing. My approach to post-processing portraits using Lightroom and Photoshop; and
- //ADVANCED Social Media Management. An in depth approach to my overall workflow in portfolio generation. This module would cover approaching brands/clients, shoot planning, execution, post-production and social media management.
My Gear & Media Kit
I primarily work with a full-frame camera and prime lenses. For a complete list of my gear, please check out Gear and Workflow Tools of Erick Cruz.
To also request for my Media Kit, kindly follow this link.
How to Contact Me
You can also use the form below to use your own email: